Think of yourself rambling through the streets of your future getaway, taking note of the buildings or the beautiful settings wherever you look. However, Leavenworth Summer Theater is one draw you're anticipating most of all. For a while, it's been an item on your bucket list, and now is the moment to get there.
Where Can I Stay at Leavenworth Summer Theater?
Hotels near Leavenworth Summer Theater
If Leavenworth Summer Theater is near the top of your to-do list, you'll probably want to know some more about it?
It can be found in the Leavenworth area, which is 70 miles outside of the buzzing city of Seattle.
You don't have to go far to discover a place to stay around Leavenworth Summer Theater. There are 11 within 2 miles. The Icicle Village Resort and the Blackbird Lodge are just 0.1 miles and 0.7 miles away. Another convenient option, the Alpen Rose Inn, is 0.1 miles away.
If you would rather keep your accommodation costs low, shift your attention to one of the array of low-cost hotels nearby. The Bavarian Ritz Hotel and the Fairbridge Inn & Suites are a couple of well-placed hotel options, that are just 0.7 miles and 0.3 miles away.
If you are the kind of traveler who appreciates all the bells and whistles, you can opt for one of the elegant upmarket accommodations nearby. Experience the amazing facilities at the Der Ritterhof Inn and the Linderhof Inn. These establishments are just 0.4 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
This area is bustling with alluring sights. Icicle Junction Activities Center is a popular local eatery that is near Leavenworth Summer Theater. Looking for something a little more substantial? Icicle Village Resort is a worthwhile restaurant within this same area. Kick your heels up with a round of drinks from J J Hills Fresh Grill Restaurant in Leavenworth.
After you've finished with Leavenworth Summer Theater, don't forget to check out what else this area can offer you:
- At Leavenworth Golf Club, you can practice your swing on one of the best courses around.
- Looking for a worthwhile activity no a cold and wet day? Plan a visit to Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum to spend time indoors while you admire the exhibits.
- Whether you are an art enthusiast or just appreciate beautiful things, Upper Valley Museum is an art museum that is worth your time.
- Berghof Keller Winery specializes in unique wines, so if you like to share a few drinks with friends, this is the perfect place for you.
- You can sample local wines at Icicle Ridge Winery, amble through the vineyard, and if you like what you taste, you can also buy a few of your favorites to take home to your loved ones.
Expedia's inventory of hotels in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan delivers all that you require, so you're sure to get selections near Leavenworth Summer Theater that you'll enjoy. Wenatchee - Lake Chelan had more than a few guests last year, so get researching. When the time comes to reserve, you can set off boldly: many travelers would suggest their Wenatchee - Lake Chelan hotel to their buddies. You can see all the insider info you could want.
- Discover that Wenatchee - Lake Chelan accommodation are always fresh and orderly.
- Fitting for such a stunning site, the guest service at lodging near Leavenworth Summer Theater is wonderful.
- We offer snug rooms for all sorts, from family reunions to travelers on their own.
As you can see, it's understandable why Wenatchee - Lake Chelan getaways got more visitors in 2016 than 2015. We see your favorite spot in your future with Expedia's extensive database of hotels near Leavenworth Summer Theater.
Wenatchee - Lake Chelan Facts and Figures
There are still even more activities to see and do in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan once Leavenworth Summer Theater is achieved.
- Wenatchee - Lake Chelan is now starting to find its place after having been a closed book.
- ample excursions, you'll see Wenatchee - Lake Chelan also knows a thing or two about welcoming its visitors.
- Appreciate a delectable supper of its most impressive fare and discover a cute market to find a few necessities.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few amazing photo opportunities. You won't regret planning an escape to Wenatchee - Lake Chelan, especially when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Leavenworth Summer Theater from Expedia. Book today!