Leominster Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 15 hotels and other lodging options in Leominster, though you'll find just 4 economical motels. These budget accommodations can help you save some cash compared to traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can make the most of what Leominster has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Wachusett Mountain Ski Area in Leominster, as well as Nashoba Valley Ski Area and DCU Center in the area.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you're likely to find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of Expedia customers' best-rated Leominster motels to choose from:
Motel 6 Leominster
- If driving, you'll be within 17 minutes of Wachusett Mountain Ski Area.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Days Inn by Wyndham Leominster/Fitchburg Area
- A 24-hour business center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- You'll be located within 14 minutes of Wachusett Mountain Ski Area by car.
Super 8 by Wyndham Gardner
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- If driving, you'll be within 12 minutes of Wachusett Mountain Ski Area.
Ayer Motor Inn
- You'll be located within 16 minutes of Nashoba Valley Ski Area by car.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
What to Do in Leominster
Visitors like Leominster for its ski slopes. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this family-friendly area while you're out sightseeing.
Here are favorite places in and around Leominster:
- Wachusett Mountain Ski Area
- Nashoba Valley Ski Area
- DCU Center
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Trap Falls
- Lake Dennison State Recreation Area
- Busta Rhymes Island
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden
- Kimball Farm
- Apex Entertainment Center
Leominster is also popular for its:
- Live music
- University life
Best Time to Visit Leominster
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Leominster by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 82° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 67° F during the day and 16° F at night
- Average rainfall is 47.17 inches in a year
How to Get to Leominster and Around the Area
|Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional) ||Airport ||18.7 mi (30.1 km) |
|Nashua, NH (ASH-Nashua Municipal) ||Airport ||22.1 mi (35.5 km) |
|Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) ||Airport ||26 mi (41.9 km) |
|North Leominster Station ||Train Station ||2.5 mi (4 km) |
|Fitchburg Station ||Train Station ||3.4 mi (5.4 km) |
|Shirley Station ||Train Station ||7.2 mi (11.6 km) |