Visiting Les Gets
Visitors to Les Gets are sure to enjoy the ski areas and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, mountain views, and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Evian Thermal Spa and Evian Casino.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in Les Gets
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Les Gets
Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Les Gets Ski Resort and Avoriaz Ski Resort are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Museum of Mechanical Music to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Les Gets. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Chalet Hotel Crychar - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hôtel Alpina - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Loc Hotel Alpen Sports - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Popular places to visit around the area include Evian Thermal Spa, located 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Evian Casino, which is 17.4 mi/28 km away.
Dressing for Les Gets
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Les Gets each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F