Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Llaillay has to offer. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Llaillay
As you plan your trip to Llaillay, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Enjoy Santiago - Hotel del Valle is located 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the heart of Llaillay. This 4.5-star hotel in Rinconada features a full-service spa, a casino, and 2 restaurants.
- Howard Johnson Hotel Rinconada De Los Andes is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from central Llaillay. This 2.5-star hotel in Rinconada features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Selva Negra is 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from the center of Llaillay. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Olmue can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Llaillay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Llaillay is 0.28 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F