Travelers to Quillota will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Estadio Sausalito and Quinta Vergara Amphitheatre.
- You'll find 519 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vina del Mar
- The closest major airport is in Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez), 42.8 mi (68.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Quillota
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Estadio Sausalito and Quinta Vergara Amphitheatre. You'll also find Palmira Romano Piraino Museum and Plaza de Armas de Olmue in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Quillota, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 381 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Atton San Martin is 19.3 mi (31 km) from central Quillota. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Vina del Mar can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
- Ibis Valparaiso is located 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from the heart of Quillota. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Valparaiso can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Best Western Marina Del Rey is 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the center of Quillota. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Vina del Mar can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Quillota
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- Average annual rainfall for Quillota is 0.28 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F