Travelers to Lombok give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Senggigi Beach, Kuta Beach, and Gili Trawangan Harbor.
- There are 735 hotels and other accommodations in Lombok
- The closest major airport is in Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lombok
Cultural venues in the city include Al-Mujahidin Selong Mosque, Autore Pearl Farm and Showroom, and Buwun Mas Hills. Attractions like Gili Meno Turtle Sanctuary, Gili Trawangan Turtle Hatchery, and Lombok Elephant Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Mayura Temple Park, Pura Batu Bolong, and Gili Trawangan Hill.
In Lombok, you'll find 735 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Kokomo Resort Gili Gede - This 4-star hotel features 11 indoor pools, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- The Oberoi Beach Resort, Lombok - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 9 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Tugu Lombok - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Other favorite sights in Lombok include Senggigi Beach, Kuta Beach, and Gili Trawangan Harbor.
Dressing for Lombok
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.32 inches of rain falls on Lombok each year
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F