Visitors can enjoy all that Praya has to offer including the white-sand beaches and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its culturally-rich and tucked away setting.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Praya
- The closest major airport is in Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Praya
Places to visit in the larger region include Kuta Beach, Pantai Seger, and Serenting and Torok Bare Beach. You'll also find Merese Hill and Mayura Temple Park in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- D'MAX Hotel & Convention Lombok - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Praya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Praya gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 68°F