Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Experience a good comfortable quite nights no noice by other guests like some other hotels have .hotel staff were very friendly nice people..
Checked into this hotel on Thursday afternoon Asked them if our grandkids could come visit and use the pool I told them we were here for a graduation I was told they had a $10 per person over the people registered at the hotel They did not charge me this fee. Friday the pool was very clear. Saturday ...
Very friendly staff. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Breakfast had everything one could want. Will definitely stay here again when in the Albuquerque area. Albuquerque about 20 to 25 miles north. Close to Isleta casino. Well worth the price ...Better than expected which is a big plus!
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Los Lunas hotel! Finding the right room during your Belen vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Los Lunas. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pup. Some Los Lunas accommodations even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your stay.
- Belen is not only welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a place to stay where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Los Lunas has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Belen has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Los Lunas is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 775% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?