Visiting Los Lunas
Visitors can enjoy all that Los Lunas has to offer including the stargazing spots, cathedral, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and bars.
- You'll find 6 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Belen
- The closest major airport is in Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Lunas
Places to visit in the larger region include Belen Harvey House Museum, Our Lady of Belen Church and Memorial Garden, and Tierra Del Sol Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Gutierrez-Hubbell House and Isleta Amphitheater.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Los Lunas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Los Lunas gets about 9.13 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F