Those traveling to Luchaogang are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 73 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.), 36.1 mi (58.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Luchaogang
Places to visit in the larger region include Marina Ancient Garden, Gulf Forest Park, and Dishui Lake. Additionally, you'll find Shanghai Binhai Forest Park and Agile Binhai Golf Club in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Luchaogang, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 73 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Lingang Shanghai is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of Luchaogang. This 4.5-star hotel in Luchaogang features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- LIJING SELECTED HOTEL is 19.9 mi (32 km) from central Luchaogang. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Shanghai can enjoy access to laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its WiFi and proximity to the airport.
- Atour Hotel Pudong Airport is 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the center of Luchaogang. This 3.5-star hotel in Shanghai features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Luchaogang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Luchaogang gets about 45.31 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F