See yourself rambling around the boulevards during your next getaway, taking note of the lovely scenery or the architecture wherever you look. But Lumberjack Pass Mini Golf is one feature you are looking forward to in particular. For years, it has been an item on your to-do list, and now is finally the time to mark it accomplished.
Lumberjack Pass Mini Golf Hotels
Hotels near Lumberjack Pass Mini Golf
Lumberjack Pass Mini Golf is a fantastic place to be near to when the rugrats start getting bored.
It's located in Lake George, 55 miles from the state capital, Albany.
There's no need to go far to track down a hotel around Lumberjack Pass Mini Golf. There are at least 12 within 2 miles. One of the more popular hotels is the Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark, just 1 mile away. Two more choices are the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, 2 miles away, and the Comfort Suites Lake George, only 0.1 miles away.
Money-savvy travelers that like the word 'budget' will be pleased as there are some economical accommodation options nearby. Two popular choices are the Clarion Inn & Suites at the Outlets of Lake George, 0.3 miles away, and the Econo Lodge, located just 0.3 miles away.
Make your trip that little bit more special by booking in at one of the upmarket accommodation options in the vicinity. Impressive amenities are waiting for you at the Colonel Williams Resort and the Tall Pines Motel. These establishments are a short distance of 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Dunkin' Donuts is a well-known spot close to Lumberjack Pass Mini Golf. Tourists looking for a pick-me-up venture here for robust coffee and yummy treats. If you're in need of something a bit more filling, check out the daily specials at Log Jam, another establishment in the area. If you're not ready to go back to the hotel, wander over to NFL Patriots Hotel Bar.
Of course, there are also plenty of other things happening within close range of Lumberjack Pass Mini Golf:
- You won't mind giving your wallet a good workout at Log Jam Outlet Center, one of the area's best places to spoil yourself.
- With almost everything found in one area, French Mountain Commons is one of the best places where you can quench your shopping thirst.
- Devote a day to shopping at Adirondack Outlet Mall and find the perfect souvenirs for your friends and family.
- For many travelers, a vacation isn't a vacation without an excursion to the mall. Swing by Outlets at Lake George where you can spend the day checking out its wide selection of stores and places to eat.
- Check out Lake George Plaza Outlet Center, home to a wide range of shopping outlets and places to eat.
Our list of Lake George rooms provides all the things you need, so you will surely have a place to stay near Lumberjack Pass Mini Golf you'll fall in love with. Get going Lake George had quite a few arrivals in the last twelve months. You'll do so boldly once you're ready to reserve, too: multiple explorers approve of their Lake George hotel. All the secret pointers you need we can provide right here.
- From large families to couples, we've got comfortable rooms for everyone.
- "Clean, neat, and eager to welcome you" is the name of the game for Lake George hotels.
- Fitting for such a magnificent landmark, the concierge service at accommodation near Lumberjack Pass Mini Golf is awesome.
Lake George rooms had extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. We see your favorite spot in your future thanks to Expedia's comprehensive database of hotels near Lumberjack Pass Mini Golf.
All About Lake George
You'll still have more to see and do in Lake George when you've checked Lumberjack Pass Mini Golf off your timetable.
- Lake George hasn't been too prominent in the tourism handbooks, but it is now beginning to find its place.
- Savor a tasty dish of the local cooking and happen upon a cute market to buy a few fashion items.
- After a time spent on its a full schedule of activities, you'll notice Lake George also knows a thing or two about receiving its travelers with a cordial hello.
You won't regret paying a visit to Lake George, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Lumberjack Pass Mini Golf from Expedia. Prepare to say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet some awe-inspiring photo opportunities!