Visiting Lunenburg Waterfront
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Lunenburg Waterfront, which is also known for its waterfront and museums. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Lunenburg Waterfront
- The closest major airport is in Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.), 52.6 mi (84.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lunenburg Waterfront
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Knaut Rhuland House Museum, Lunenburg Art Gallery, and Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Bluenose II is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Gallery @ theLinc and Lunenburg Opera House.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Lunenburg Waterfront. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Smugglers Cove Inn - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, concierge services, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- The Dockside Inn & Restaurant - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Rum Runner Inn - Amenities in this 4-star hotel room include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. Expedia customers like its central location and room size.
Dressing for Lunenburg Waterfront
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 42°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Lunenburg Waterfront gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F