Find Hotels in Lunenburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2017
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Lunenburg, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Walkable and culturally-rich, this city will delight tourists with its local tours, museums, and waterfront. A top sight in the city is Bay of Fundy.
- There are 78 hotels and other accommodations in Lunenburg
- The closest major airport is in Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.), 52.8 mi (84.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lunenburg
Well-known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic, Chester Playhouse, and Lordly House Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Swiss Air Flight 111 Memorial Bayswater, St John's Anglican Church, and Lunenburg Opera House. The city's natural beauty is on display at Bay of Fundy, Graves Island Provincial Park, and Bayswater Beach Provincial Park.
In Lunenburg, you'll be able to select from 78 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bayview Pines Country Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Atlantic Sojourn Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Fisherman's Daughter Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lunenburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 42°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lunenburg is 1.10 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Lunenburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lunenburg, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Lunenburg?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Lunenburg?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Lunenburg?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Lunenburg?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Lunenburg?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Bridgewater Mall?
What about the best place to stay close to Hirtle's Beach?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Lunenburg?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Lunenburg?
What are some hotels with pools in Lunenburg?
Recent reviews of Lunenburg hotels
More trip options
- Lunenburg Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lunenburg Airports
- Hotels near Popular Lunenburg Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Lunenburg
- More Hotel Options in Lunenburg
- More Popular Hotels in Nova Scotia
- Other Hotels near Lunenburg, Nova Scotia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends