Find Hotels in Luzon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2020
Where to stay in Luzon
4/5Very Good!(868 area reviews)
In the heart of Manila lies a compact district packed with museums, malls and parks, making it a sightseeing hub in the Filipino capital city.
3.5/5Good!(52 area reviews)
Explore one of the tourist centers of Manila in an oceanfront district lined with markets, museums and family-friendly attractions.
4.5/5Wonderful!(182 area reviews)
One of the most modern corners of Metro Manila, this sleek region of Muntinlupa City is known for its vast malls and stylish skyscrapers.
4/5Very Good!(266 area reviews)
Visit one of Metro Manila’s shining business districts to see the modern side of the Philippines. Join locals in its chic malls and entertainment venues.
Puerto Princesa City Centre
4/5Very Good!(205 area reviews)
Puerto Princesa City Centre is noteworthy for its river views, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Puerto Princesa City Baywalk and Hartman Beach.
Travelers to Luzon give high marks for the shopping, abundant cafés, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its entertainment choices, live music, and casinos. Top sights in the city include SM North EDSA, Smart Araneta Coliseum, and Fort Bonifacio.
- There are 3917 hotels and other accommodations in Luzon
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 38.8 mi (62.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Luzon
Well-known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Camp John Hay, Pinto Art Museum, and Kia Theater. Attractions like Manila Ocean Park, Enchanted Kingdom, and Sky Ranch are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Fort Bonifacio, San Agustin Church, and Quezon Memorial Circle.
In Luzon, there are 3917 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Paboreal Boutique Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Puerto Princesa City Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Susan's Place Palawan - Our customers like the central location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel in Puerto Princesa City Centre features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Casa Belina Tourist Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast in Puerto Princesa City Centre features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its overall value.
Other favorite sights in Luzon include SM North EDSA, Smart Araneta Coliseum, and Venice Grand Canal Mall.
Getting Around Luzon
With so many transportation options, exploring all of Luzon is simple. Take advantage of metro transit at Santolan LRT Station, Katipunan LRT Station, and Anonas LRT Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Manila Santa Mesa Station, Manila Espana Station, or Manila Laong Laan Station.