- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Jaya Suite Machupicchu
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Studio Suite
Suite Twin Room
Suite Triple Room
About this area
Jaya Suite Machupicchu is located in Machu Picchu. While the natural beauty of Huayna Picchu and Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can check out Cocal Mayo Hot Springs.Visit our Machu Picchu travel guide
- Aguas Calientes Hot Springs - 10 min walk
- Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum - 23 min walk
- Temple of the Condor - 43 min walk
- Phuyupatamarka - 43 min walk
- Temple of the Sun - 43 min walk
- Machu Picchu Station - 3 min walk
About this property
Jaya Suite Machupicchu
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overall excellent, but the hot tub settings were a little difficult to control.