Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Woodstock, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, restaurants, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games and entertainment choices.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Woodstock
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodstock
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta and Woodstock Square. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Olde Rope Mill Park and Woodstock Memorial.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Woodstock. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta N - Woodstock - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable beds.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Woodstock - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Woodstock
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Woodstock gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F