When you think of your next getaway, you might picture yourself strolling through downtown, noticing the lovely scenery or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there's one draw you're especially anticipating: Magnetic Hill. For years, it has been an entry on your to-do list, and the day has finally arrived to tick it off.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Nearby Magnetic Hill?
Hotels near Magnetic Hill
Magnetic Hill is a peaceful place offering a reprieve from the stresses of life.
To see it for yourself, step away from the beaten track and make your way to Moncton, which is located 85 miles from the state's capital, Fredericton.
If you're considering staying nearby, you'll find 8 potential accommodations within 2 miles of Magnetic Hill. Try the Casino New Brunswick, the Days Inn & Suites Moncton and the Comfort Inn Magnetic Hill. They're only 0.6 miles, 0.7 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're looking to settle down for a bit or you simply require somewhere for the night, there are some great budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. The Quality Inn is a 0.7 miles commute away and the Travelodge Suites Moncton is 0.8 miles away.
If you are eager for a treat, consider one of the nearby high-end accommodations. The Hotel Moncton and the Amsterdam Inn & Suites Moncton are easy to access at relatively short distances of only 0.1 miles for the former and 0.7 miles for the latter.
Feeling tired after a walk around Magnetic Hill? Don't worry, McDonalds (10 Ensley Drive, Moncton) is close by. It's a great location to grab coffee or a small bite to eat.
You don't need to travel very far from Magnetic Hill to find other things to do in this area:
- The zoologists at Magnetic Hill Zoo know almost everything about the critters they care for. A visit here is guaranteed to be a fun day out for everyone.
- Forget about lifeless family trips. Grab your towel and swimsuit and take a break at Magic Mountain Water Park, where fun stretches as far as the eye can see.
- You can enjoy a taste testing session at Magnetic Hill Winery, take a stroll through the vineyard, and if you want to share your experience, you can buy a few bottles.
- Set aside your history books and travel back in time as you explore Lutz Mountain Heritage Museum.
- Whether you'd like to rule at roulette, try your luck at a game of poker or would just like to feel the energy of the casino floor, Casino New Brunswick is a fun place to be.
Expedia's registry of rooms in Moncton supplies everything you require, so you'll certainly find spots near Magnetic Hill you'll appreciate. Lots of travelers prefer Moncton when they wish for an exceptional holiday, so get going. When you are ready to book, you'll set off with certainty: all manner of new admirers recommend their Moncton hotel. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from all the secret pointers you're looking for.
- And we have cozy spaces for everyone, including large families with children and travelers on their own.
- The concierge service at lodging close to Magnetic Hill will be great, which will only enhance your visit to this dazzling feature.
- Discover that Moncton hotels will always be eager to invite you into presentable and neat rooms.
With our big registry of hotels near Magnetic Hill, we see your choice spot in your future.
All About Moncton
There are still further activities to do in Moncton once you've accomplished Magnetic Hill.
- Go over all the adventures near Moncton to really leave no area unexplored.
- Happen upon the perfect boutique to buy a few mementos and dine on a tasty snack of the local fare.
- You will discover Moncton also is experienced when it comes to greeting its travelers with a friendly hello after a day spent on its ample adventures.
You won't regret paying a visit to Moncton, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Magnetic Hill. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and wave hello to some new selfies!