Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Mahebourg though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and cocktail bars. Top sights around the area include Ile aux Cerfs Beach, Ganga Talao, and Rochester Falls.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Mahebourg
- The closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mahebourg
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mahebourg Museum. In the area, you'll also find Ile aux Cerfs Beach and Ganga Talao.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Mahebourg. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Auberge Le Saladier - This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Tyvabro Guesthouse - This 2-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- ONS Motel & Guest House - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Popular places to visit around the area include Rochester Falls, 14 mi/22.5 km from the heart of the city, and Tamarind Falls, which is 16.1 mi (25.9 km) away.
Dressing for Mahebourg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Mahebourg each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while September and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F