Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Malcolm has to offer. Top sights around the area include Memorial Stadium and Nebraska State Capitol.
- There are 74 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Lincoln, NE (LNK), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Malcolm
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Memorial Stadium and Nebraska State Capitol. In the area, you'll also find Haymarket Park and Bob Devaney Sports Center.
As you make plans for a getaway to Malcolm, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 49 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Best Western Plus Lincoln Inn & Suites is 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the center of Malcolm. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Lincoln can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lincoln Airport, NE is located 7 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of Malcolm. This 2.5-star hotel in Lincoln features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hyatt Place Lincoln / Downtown - Haymarket is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from central Malcolm. This 3-star hotel in Lincoln features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Malcolm
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- About 28.94 inches of rain falls on Malcolm each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F