Visitors to Malone are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and entertainment choices.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Malone
- The closest major airport is in Saranac Lake, NY (SLK-Adirondack Regional), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Massena, NY (MSS-Massena Intl.), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Malone
Favorite places to visit in the city include Titus Mountain Family Ski Center, Malone Golf Club, and Malone Memorial Recreation Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Franklin County Visitors Bureau and Wilder Homestead.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Malone. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malone - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and overall condition.
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ & Suites Malone - Our customers like the overall value and WiFi at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Econo Lodge Malone - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Malone
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 4°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Malone each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°F