Visitors to Malonno are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 168 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio), 42.7 mi (68.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Malonno
A favorite place to visit in the city is Corteno Valley. In the area, you'll also find Seradina-Bedolina Archaeological Park and Pieve di San Siro.
As you plan your vacation to Malonno, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 45 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Centrale is located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the heart of Malonno. This 4-star hotel in Tirano features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Garnì Pegrà is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from central Malonno. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ponte di Legno can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Albergo Stelvio is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the center of Malonno. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Tirano can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Malonno
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Malonno gets about 33.82 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 23°F