Find Hotels in Tirano
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Tirano give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, wineries, and temples.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Tirano
- The closest major airport is in Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio), 44.2 mi (71.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tirano
Notable city landmarks like Bernina Railway and Sanctuary of Our Lady of Tirano might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Conti Sertoli Salis Winery and Corteno Valley.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Tirano. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ostello del Castello Tirano - Amenities at this hostel include free WiFi and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Lifestyle Room Binario Zero - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this guesthouse. Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel Centrale - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and walkable location.
Getting Around Tirano
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Tirano Station. Tirano might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Tirano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Tirano each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F