Find Cheap Hotels in Manila from $11
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Manila Cheap Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Cheap Motels in Manila
- Hotel Sogo Quirino Motor Drive Inn2177 Madre Ignacia St. corner Quirino, Malate, Manila, ManilaGet Rates2.5/5 (33 reviews)
- Victoria Court Escarpment1 Canley Road, Barangay Oranbo, PasigGet Rates3.8/5Good! (29 reviews)
- Victoria Court Hillcrest Pasig207 Hillcrest Drive, Pasig, ManilaGet Rates3.5/5Good! (36 reviews)
- Hotel Sogo EDSA HarrisonEDSA Cor. FB Harrison Street, Pasay, Manila
The price is $34 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283/5 (105 reviews)
- Joya Lofts and Tower88 Street, MakatiGet Rates
- Victoria Court Canley#1 Canley Road, Brgy. Oranbo, PasigGet Rates
Cheap Hostels in Manila
- Tambayan Capsule Hostel1607 Bocobo Street, Malate, Manila
The price is $13 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.8/5Good! (90 reviews)
- Lub d Philippines Makati - Hostel7820 Makati Avenue, Barangay Poblacion, Makati
The price is $36 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 34.6/5Wonderful! (248 reviews)
- Crossroads Hostel Manila76 Mariveles Street, Highway Hills, Mandaluyong, Manila
The price is $11 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.4/5Wonderful! (12 reviews)
- OYO 134 The Bedstation870 Kasipagan Street Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
The price is $31 per night from Feb 13 to Feb 143.4/5 (11 reviews)
- ZEN Hostel Danlig St. MakatiLocated in BGC Boutique Hostel and Dorm, 2855 Danlig Street Makati City, 1213, Ph, MakatiGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Stay Malate Hostel1750 Adriatico Street, Corner Nakpil St., Malate, Manila
The price is $25 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 303.4/5 (22 reviews)
- Despacito Rooms Near Airport4 Meekness Extension, San Agustin, Moonwalk, ParañaqueGet Rates3.1/5 (7 reviews)
- Dormitels.ph UST - Hostel1080 Padre Campa St, Sampaloc, Manila, ManilaGet Rates4/5Very Good! (4 reviews)
- Happy Turtle Hostel66 9th Ave. Corner Main Ave., Cubao, Quezon City
The price is $21 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 28
- The Fort Budget Hotel - Bonifacio Global City5756 ABBA Building, Kalayaan Avenue, Makati, Manila
The price is $17 per night from Feb 22 to Feb 232.6/5 (52 reviews)
3-star Hotels in Manila
- TRYP by Wyndham Mall of Asia ManilaSeaside Blvd, Corner J.W. Diokno Blvd, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila
The price is $91 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.2/5Excellent! (1,144 reviews)
- Microtel by Wyndham Mall of AsiaCoral Way Avenue Corner of, Seaside Boulevard, Pasay, Manila
The price is $71 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284/5Very Good! (997 reviews)
- The Mini Suites - Eton Tower Makati128 Dela Rosa St., Ayala South, Makati, NCR
The price is $50 per night from Feb 13 to Feb 143.9/5Good! (747 reviews)
- Holiday Inn Express Manila Newport City1 Jasmine Drive, Pasay, Manila
The price is $85 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 313.8/5Good! (1,681 reviews)
- Hotel Kimberly Manila770 Pedro Gil Street, Malate, Manila, Manila
The price is $58 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.1/5Very Good! (434 reviews)
- Selah Pods Hotel ManilaSelah Pods, 2004-224 David St., corner PH San Hose, F.B. Harrison St, Pasay
The price is $43 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.4/5Good! (168 reviews)
- The Exchange Regency Residence HotelExchange Road Corner Meralco Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Manila
The price is $42 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 33.5/5Good! (711 reviews)
- Selah Garden Hotel ManilaPARK AVENUE STREET SAN RAFAEL,2715, Pasay, MNL
The price is $39 per night from Feb 12 to Feb 133.6/5Good! (214 reviews)
- Gotophi at The Gramercy ResidencesThe Gramercy Residences, Makati Avenue, Makati
The price is $76 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283/5 (2 reviews)
- Hotel 101 ManilaEDSA Extension, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Manila
The price is $79 per night from Feb 13 to Feb 144/5Very Good! (997 reviews)
Cheap Hotels in Manila
Manila offers cheap accommodation options and a range of things to see and do, making it a great vacation choice for budget-conscious travelers. In addition to its well-known attractions like SM Mall of Asia and San Agustin Church, this destination is home to Rizal Park and Baywalk, which you can enjoy while spending very little.
If you're hunting for low-cost places to stay in Manila, you can take your pick of the area's 187 budget accommodations. These options offer competitive rates and have earned good reviews from bargain-minded travelers:
Hop Inn Hotel Ermita Manila - 3.5-star hotel. You'll find free WiFi, free parking, and air conditioning at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its spacious rooms and helpful staff.
Berjaya Makati Hotel - Customers like this 3-star hotel for its comfortable rooms and overall condition. It offers free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool.
Kabayan Hotel - At this 2.5-star hotel, you can take advantage of free WiFi, a restaurant, and air conditioning. Reviews mention the proximity to shops and overall value.
Tropicana Suites - 3-star aparthotel. You'll find free cooked-to-order breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its comfortable rooms and proximity to shops.
Nichols Airport Hotel - Customers like this 3-star hotel for its proximity to shops and good location. It offers free WiFi, free parking, and 2 restaurants.
Planning Your Trip to Manila
Still choosing travel dates? Use these temperature and rainfall averages to get an idea of the best months to visit so you can make the most of your time.
- Hottest months: April, May, March, and June, with an average temperature of 92°F
- Coldest months: December, March, February, and January, with an average temperature of 69°F
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, and June, with an average rainfall of 14.44 inches
- Driest months: January, February, March, and April, with an average rainfall of 0.59 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Manila
Manila attracts visitors with its major shopping area and fantastic dining options, and offers plenty to see and do without spending a fortune. You can budget for the top local attractions that interest you most, such as SM Mall of Asia and San Agustin Church, and then look for sights and activities that cost little or nothing at all. Explore and snap photos of landmarks like Plaza de Roma and Plaza Moriones, or get outdoors at Rizal Park.Manila is also notable for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Live music
Getting Around Manila
The nearest airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) away from the city center. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Carriedo LRT Station, Central LRT Station, and Recto LRT Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Manila Tutuban Station, Manila Espana Station, or Manila Laong Laan Station.