Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Manistique, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls, coffeehouses, and golf courses.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Manistique
- The closest major airport is in Escanaba, MI (ESC-Delta County), 41 mi (66.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manistique
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Indian Lake State Park, Manistique Central Park, and Manistique Boardwalk. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stony Point Golf Course and Manistique Lighthouse.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Manistique. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Budget Host Inn Manistique - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this motel. This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Manistique
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 9°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- About 30.20 inches of rain falls on Manistique each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F