Visitors to Gladstone are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and forests.
- You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Escanaba
- The closest major airport is in Escanaba, MI (ESC-Delta County), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Marquette, MI (MQT-Sawyer Intl.), 36.3 mi (58.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gladstone
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Van Cleve Park & Gladstone Beach, Pioneer Trail Park, and Hiawatha National Forest. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Irish Oaks Golf Course and Gladstone Golf Club.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Adoba Hotel Gladstone - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and WiFi.
Dressing for Gladstone
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 40°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 48°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- About 15.00 inches of rain falls on Gladstone each year
- August and May are usually the hottest months averaging 60°F, while February and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F