Families will find kid-friendly activities in Mansfield, and visitors give high marks for the college vibe, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and local tours. A top sight in the city is Snow Trails.
- There are 94 hotels and other accommodations in Mansfield
- The closest major airport is in Marion, OH (MNN-Marion Municipal), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mansfield
Cultural venues in the city include Little Buckeye Children's Museum, Mansfield Art Center, and Mansfield Memorial Museum. Favorite family attractions include Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and Wayne County Fairgrounds. The city is notable for landmarks like Oak Hill Cottage, Kingwood Center, and Copus Hill Monument.
In Mansfield, you'll be able to select from 94 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Wishmaker House Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Mount Vernon Grand Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Mansfield include Snow Trails.
Dressing for Mansfield
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Mansfield gets about 44.20 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F