Families will find kid-friendly activities in Berlin, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours.
- You'll find 62 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Philadelphia
- The closest major airport is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Berlin
Places to visit in the larger region include Amish and Mennonite Heritage Center, Schrock's Amish Farm & Village, and German Culture Museum. Additionally, you'll find The Farm at Walnut Creek and Yoder's Amish Home in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Berlin. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Berlin Grande Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and overall condition.
- Comfort Suites Hotel and Conference Center - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Lodging on the Square - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Berlin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 41.81 inches of rain falls on Berlin each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F