Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Wooster, which is also known for its university setting and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, live music, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 76 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mansfield
- The closest major airport is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Akron, OH (AKC-Akron Fulton Intl.), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wooster
University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include College of Wooster and Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wayne County Fairgrounds and Wayne County Historical Society & Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Wooster. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- St Paul Hotel Wooster - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Market Street Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to shopping at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hampton Inn Wooster - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Wooster
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 19°F at night
- About 40.12 inches of rain falls on Wooster each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F