Visiting Manuel Antonio
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Manuel Antonio, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and lush rainforest. In Manuel Antonio, there are 104 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 37.9 mi (61 km) from the city center. The next closest is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 40.8 mi (65.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Manuel Antonio
The beaches, rainforest, and parks highlight the city's natural beauty, and La Selvita, Playa La Macha, and Biesanz Beach are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are ADR Adventure Park and Playitas Beach.
In Manuel Antonio, you'll find 104 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Arenas del Mar Beachfront & Rainforest Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Tulemar Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach.
- Gaia Hotel And Reserve - Adults Only - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Manuel Antonio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- Manuel Antonio gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F