Find Hotels in Marceline, MO
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Marceline has to offer including the theme park, entertainment choices, and museums. In Marceline, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kirksville, MO (IRK-Kirksville Municipal), 35.9 mi (57.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marceline
A favorite place to visit in the city is Walt Disney Hometown Museum. In the area, you'll also find Archery Zone and Rusk Park.
As you plan your trip to Marceline, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 5 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- A Place to Escape the Busy Routine of Daily Life is located 2.5 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Marceline. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Macon can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- A Missouri Sweet Spot! is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from central Marceline. This 2-star motel in Brookfield features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Macon is 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from the center of Marceline. This 2.5-star hotel in Brookfield features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Marceline
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 16°F at night
- About 40.67 inches of rain falls on Marceline each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F