Visiting Marsa Alam
Visitors to Marsa Alam are sure to enjoy the coral reefs. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, seafood restaurants, and safari tours. In Marsa Alam, there are 51 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marsa Alam
The city's natural beauty is on display at Fokairi Bay Beach, Gorgonia Beach, and Wadi Gimal National Park. Top activities include diving and exploring the coral reef, while Mangrove Protected Area, Hamata Port, and Port Ghalib International Marina are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marsa Alam Beach and Marsa Alam Mosque.
In Marsa Alam, there are 51 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Jaz Dar El Madina - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a water park, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Jaz Solaya - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a water park, along with a private balcony.
- The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort - This 5-star hotel features a private beach, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
Dressing for Marsa Alam
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 60°F at night
- Marsa Alam gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 59°F