Find Hotels in Mathon
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $169
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Mathon has to offer including its ski areas. In Mathon, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 55.4 mi (89.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mathon
Places to visit in the larger region include Bodenalpbahn Ski Lift, Paznauner Thaya Ski Lift, and Silvretta Cable Car. Additionally, you'll find High-Bike Testcenter Paznaun and Alpinarium Galtuer in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Mathon. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Apart Fliana is located in the heart of Mathon. Located in Ischgl, this 3-star apartment features a kitchenette and free WiFi.
- Chasa Altana is located in central Mathon. This 3-star apartment in Ischgl features free WiFi, free parking, and a sauna.
Dressing for Mathon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Mathon gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while January and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F