Visitors to Ischgl are sure to enjoy the ski areas and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, bars, and shopping.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in Ischgl
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 53.7 mi (86.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ischgl
The picturesque setting of Idalp and Swiss Alps exemplify the city's natural beauty. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Silvretta Cable Car, Paznauner Thaya Ski Lift, and Bodenalpbahn Ski Lift are favorite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add High-Bike Testcenter Paznaun to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ischgl. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Madlein - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet rooms.
- Familyhotel Seiblishof - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with an in-room minibar.
Dressing for Ischgl
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Ischgl gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 26°F