Find Hotels in Mediterranean Coast
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Mediterranean Coast hotel prices
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
Reviewed on Mar 19, 2020
Where to stay in Mediterranean Coast
Visiting Mediterranean Coast
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Mediterranean Coast, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, entertainment choices, and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés, shopping, and aquarium. Top sights in the city include Alanya Aquapark, Kleopatra Beach, and Aspendos Theatre. In Mediterranean Coast, there are 5208 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mediterranean Coast
Cultural venues in the city include Antalya Archeological Museum, Alanya Culture Center, and Side Museum. Families come for attractions such as Alanya Aquapark, The Land of Legends, and Antalya Aquapark and Dolphinland. The city is notable for landmarks like Aspendos Theatre, Perga, and Hadrian's Gate.
In Mediterranean Coast, you'll find 5208 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Caretta Caretta Pension - Amenities at this pension include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort - All Inclusive - Our customers love the helpful staff at this property. This 5-star property in Belek Golf Area features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach.
- Villa Augusto Boutique Hotel - Boutique Class - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private spa tub. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Other favorite sights in Mediterranean Coast include Kleopatra Beach, Kursunlu Falls, and Lara Beach.
Getting Around Mediterranean Coast
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Mediterranean Coast is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Hastane Station, Anadolu Lisesi Station, and Huzurevi Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Mersin Central Railway Station, Tarsus Station, or Adana Central Station.
More trip options
- Mediterranean Coast Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mediterranean Coast Airports
- Hotels in Mediterranean Coast Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Mediterranean Coast Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mediterranean Coast
- More Hotel Options in Mediterranean Coast
- More Popular Hotels in Turkey
- Other Hotels near Mediterranean Coast, Turkey
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends