DISGRACE Land Days Inn
Posted Oct 18, 2016
The two good things about this motel is their location to Graceland and front desk employee named Rebecca, she is friendly, helpful and apologetic for the issues we had in both our rooms. Other staff were down right rude.
1. Both rooms smelled of RAID! really bad. Good news dead bugs in room, so the Raid is working.
2. The 3 channels of Elvis movies were all damaged, we had front desk change movie 12 times, All were unwatchable. Was told by front desk, the staff is told to tell guests "management has new movies ordered"
Then she said "I've been saying that for 4 months."
3. Room not that clean, take Clorox wipes.
4. Breakfast Buffet, minimal at best.
5. Pool needs to be cleaned.
6. Coffee Pot in room moldy in side.