Visitors can enjoy all that Meraux has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Mercedes-Benz Superdome, French Market, and Jackson Square.
- You'll find 1329 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Orleans
- The closest major airport is in New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Meraux
Mercedes-Benz Superdome, French Market, and Jackson Square are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find National World War II Museum and City Park.
As you plan your vacation to Meraux, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 886 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Maison Dupuy Hotel is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from central Meraux. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in New Orleans can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and central location.
- Le Pavillon Hotel is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the center of Meraux. This 4-star hotel in New Orleans features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Le Méridien New Orleans is located 9 mi (14.4 km) from the heart of Meraux. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in New Orleans can enjoy access to a casino and 2 restaurants, along with pillowtop beds. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, 8.8 mi/14.1 km from the heart of the city, and Audubon Park, which is 12.6 mi/20.2 km away.
Dressing for Meraux
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 67.28 inches of rain falls on Meraux each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 46°F