Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Mercury has to offer. A top sight in the area is Menthon Castle.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Mercury
- The closest major airport is in Chambery (CMF-Chambery - Savoie), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 54 mi (86.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mercury
Menthon Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Tamie Abbey and Halle Olympique.
As you plan your vacation to Mercury, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 45 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Old Renovated Farmhouse in the Heart of the Mountains is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the center of Mercury. With a stay at this guesthouse in Mercury, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- La Ferme De Noémie is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Mercury. This 3-star hotel in Annecy features free WiFi, a snack bar/deli, and parking.
- Hôtel balladins Annecy / Cran-Gévrier is 19 mi (30.5 km) from central Mercury. This 3-star hotel in Annecy features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Mercury
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Mercury gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F