Visitors can enjoy all that Mesland has to offer including its coffeehouses. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Mesland
- The closest major airport is in Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mesland
Places to visit in the larger region include Chateau de Chaumont, La Reserve de Beaumarchais, and Clos Lucé Castle. Additionally, you'll find Chateau d'Amboise and St. Denis Church in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Clos Sainte-Marie - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and room size.
Dressing for Mesland
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 26.46 inches of rain falls on Mesland each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F