Travelers to Mexico will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 150 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 45.6 mi (73.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mexico
Places to visit in the larger region include Santo Rosario Church, Holy Angel University, and Old Pamintuan Residence. In the area, you'll also find Apu Chapel and Nepo Mall.
As you start planning your visit to Mexico, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 95 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Prime City Resort Hotel is 9.9 mi (16 km) from central Mexico. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Mabalacat City can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Central Park Tower Resort is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the center of Mexico. This 4-star hotel in Mabalacat City features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Eurotel Angeles is located 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the heart of Mexico. This 3-star hotel in Mabalacat City features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Mexico
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 70°F
- Mexico gets about 2.20 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 70°F