Visitors to Mezraia are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and gardens.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Mezraia
- The closest major airport is in Houmt Souk (DJE-Djerba - Zaris), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mezraia
Places to visit in the larger region include Djerba Explore, Borj El K'bir Fort, and El Ghriba Synagogue. Additionally, you'll find Djerbahood and Houmt Souq Harbour in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Mezraia. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hasdrubal Prestige Thalassa & Spa Djerba - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Radisson Blu Palace Resort & Thalasso, Djerba - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 4 restaurants.
- Radisson Blu Ulysse Resort & Thalasso, Djerba - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mezraia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 0.31 inches of rain falls on Mezraia each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 49°F