Find Hotels in Milna
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Milna has to offer including its waterfront. The relaxing and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Diocletian's Palace, Zlatni Rat Beach, and Hvar Fortress.
- There are 89 hotels and other accommodations in Milna
- The closest major airport is in Brac Island (BWK), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Split (SPU), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Milna
Diocletian's Palace, Zlatni Rat Beach, and Hvar Fortress are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mestrovic Gallery and Cathedral of Saint Domnius.
In Milna, you'll find 89 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Gava Waterman Milna Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its dining options and spacious, clean rooms.
- Villa Slika - Our customers like the beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Milna Osam - Adults only - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Gregory of Nin Statue, located 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Salona Ruins, which is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) away.
Dressing for Milna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Milna is 1.26 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F