Visitors can enjoy all that Minerbio has to offer including its monuments. BolognaFiere, National Art Gallery of Bologna, and Tower of the Asinelli are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Minerbio
- The closest major airport is in Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Minerbio
Notable city landmarks like Colombaia Tower and Castle of San Martino might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Villa del Triachini and Rocca Isolani.
As you start planning your visit to Minerbio, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 57 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Il Borgo di Minerva is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this country house in Minerbio, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free Internet.
- Agriturismo Ca' Nuova is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the city center. This farm stay in Minerbio features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Popular places to see in the area include BolognaFiere, 10.1 mi/16.2 km from the city center, and National Art Gallery of Bologna, which is 11 mi/17.8 km away.
Dressing for Minerbio
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Minerbio is 28.19 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F