Overview of Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Business Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Breakfast)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Premium Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Business Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Minneapolis, Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown is connected to a shopping center. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Orpheum Theatre, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mill Ruins Park and Minnehaha Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Target Center or Target Field. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Minneapolis travel guide
- Skyway Theatre - 2 min walk
- State Theatre - 3 min walk
- Target Center - 4 min walk
- Orpheum Theatre - 5 min walk
- Target Field - 14 min walk
- Warehouse - Hennepin Station - 5 min walk
- St. Paul - Minneapolis Station - 9 min drive
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) - 21 min drive
- FireLake Grill House — 1 min walk
- Fogo de Chao - 1 min walk
- Nankin Cafe - 1 min walk
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room - 3 min walk
- Panera Bread - 3 min walk
About this property
Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 20.00 for adults, USD 8.00 and USD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.