Visitors to Miramichi are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Miramichi
- The closest major airport is in Bathurst, NB (ZBF), 44.6 mi (71.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Miramichi
The city's cultural venues include W.S. Loggie Cultural Centre and St. Michael's Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like French Fort Cove, Beaverbrook House, and Oak Point Range Front Lighthouse. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Ritchie Wharf, Middle Island Irish Historical Park, and Metepenagiag Heritage Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Miramichi. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Rodd Miramichi - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Knights Inn Miramichi - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Miramichi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- Miramichi gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°F