Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Mitsuke has to offer. There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Niigata (KIJ), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mitsuke
Places to visit in the larger region include Suwada Open Factory, Hokuetsu Boshin Museum, and Nagaoka City Tochio Art Museum. You'll also find Honjoji Temple and Kinpu Shrine in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Mitsuke, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel New Otani Nagaoka is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from the center of Mitsuke. This 3.5-star hotel in Nagaoka features 3 restaurants, free WiFi, and parking. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Route-Inn Nagaoka Ekimae is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from central Mitsuke. This 3-star hotel in Nagaoka features free breakfast, free WiFi, and parking.
- Hotel Oohashi Yakata-no-Yu is located 15 mi (24.2 km) from the heart of Mitsuke. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star ryokan in Iwamuro Onsen can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mitsuke
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mitsuke is 39.72 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F