Find Hotels in Mogan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 24, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Mogan, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and spas. A top sight in the area is Palmitos Park.
- There are 299 hotels and other accommodations in Mogan
- The closest major airport is in Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria), 21 mi (33.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mogan
Favorite family attractions include Lago Taurito Water Park and Angry Birds Activity Park. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cura Beach, Amadores Beach, and Veneguera Beach. Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Mogan Port and Puerto Rico Marina are sights to visit.
In Mogan, there are 299 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- El Greco - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Idyll Suites - Adults Only - Our customers love the proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms at this apartment. With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Radisson Blu Resort, Gran Canaria - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its pool and convenient parking.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Palmitos Park, located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Mogan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Mogan gets about 4.53 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 59°F