Visitors to Momi are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Momi
- The closest major airport is in Malololailai (PTF), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Momi
A couple of favorite places to visit are Momi WW2 Gun Site and Viti Levu. Additionally, you'll find Musket Cove Marina and Denarau Golf and Racquet Club in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and overall condition.
Dressing for Momi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Momi gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- February and December are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F