Visiting Monte Grande
Travelers to Monte Grande will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada, and Obelisco.
- You'll find 713 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 19.9 mi (32 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monte Grande
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada, and Obelisco. In the area, you'll also find Teatro Colon and Estadio Presidente Juan Domingo Peron.
As you start planning for your getaway to Monte Grande, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 661 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Aeropuerto Ezeiza Casa de MR is located within 2.4 mi (3.8 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Monte Grande features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Aeropuerto is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city center. This 2-star hotel in Monte Grande features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a café.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Estadio Velez Sarsfield, 14.7 mi/23.7 km from the city center, and La Bombonera, which is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) away.
Dressing for Monte Grande
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.17 inches of rain falls on Monte Grande each year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F