Visitors to Ezeiza are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Obelisco, Plaza de Mayo, and Casa Rosada.
- You'll find 706 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ezeiza
A favorite place to visit in the city is Municipal of Ezeiza Plaza. Additionally, in the area you'll find Obelisco and Plaza de Mayo.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- EZE Inn Boutique Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Casa Rosada, located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city center, and Teatro Colon, which is 17.3 mi/27.8 km away.
Dressing for Ezeiza
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.17 inches of rain falls on Ezeiza each year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F