When you imagine your perfect holiday, you probably see yourself ambling around the boulevards, taking note of the gorgeous nature or the architecture all around you. However, there's one draw you've been prepared for in particular: Monte Urgull. The day has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Monte Urgull Accommodation
Hotels near Monte Urgull
There's certainly a reason why groups of adventurers decide to go to Monte Urgull all year around.
It is situated in the San Sebastian area, which is located 50 miles outside of the bustling city of Bilbao.
Visitors are pleased to discover that there are as many as 42 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Monte Urgull. Some are the Hotel Maria Cristina, a Luxury Collection Hotel, the Hotel de Londres y de Inglaterra and the Hotel TRYP San Sebastian Orly Hotel, just 0.6 miles, 0.5 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
You'll be able to put aside some extra cash for your travels if you opt to catch your z's at one of the nearby budget-friendly hotels. Positioned 1 mile away is the Astoria7, but you could also check out the NH Collection San Sebastián Aránzazu if you've got time. It's 1 mile away.
There's a number of upmarket hotels in this area. Inject some pizzazz into your vacation experience at the Barceló Costa Vasca, (0.9 miles away), or the Hotel Silken Amara Plaza, (1 mile away).
When you're exploring the area around Monte Urgull, don't forget to sample the hot coffee and appetizing treats at Pasteleria Oiartzun. A little later on, you ought to grab a table at Hotel Maria Cristina, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Sebastian for a full meal. Finally, go to Tsi Tao and grab a wine or two.
Make certain you put aside some time in your itinerary to check out some of the other things that are offered in the region of Monte Urgull:
- If you love history and the ocean, stop by Naval Museum where you can explore collections of historic maritime relics.
- Get up close to the captivating animals of the underwater world at Donostia-San Sebastian Aquarium.
- Castillo de la Mota is a popular destination because of its interesting history.
- Embrace the diversions from the daily grind at Plaza de La Constitucion, a historic meeting place where locals have relaxed and caught up with one another for generations.
- It doesn't matter if you've come to reflect in peace or find out about the story behind the building, San Vicente Church is a worthwhile site to explore.
It is 0.8 miles from Monte Urgull to the nearest train station, Donostia.
Our rooms in San Sebastian have all the things you need, so you are sure to have lodging near Monte Urgull you'll adore. San Sebastian welcomed more than a few arrivals last year, so start hunting. When reservation time arrives, you can rest easy: sightseers of all kinds would endorse their San Sebastian hotel to their buddies. Need help making a decision? All the inside information you're searching you'll find right here.
- Looking for room contentment in addition to cleanliness? You're in the correct place.
- You'll find San Sebastian lodging will be eager to show you into tidy and neat rooms.
- The staff at lodging close to Monte Urgull provide awesome service, which can only enhance your trip to this dazzling feature.
Thanks to our big inventory of hotels near Monte Urgull, your desired spot is calling.
Charming San Sebastian
With Monte Urgull crossed off your agenda, there are still further things to do in San Sebastian.
- Polish off a delightful snack of its native foods and happen upon the perfect gallery to get a few fashion items.
- After you spend a time on its abundant activities, you'll realize San Sebastian also knows a thing or two about personalized service.
- San Sebastian is now starting to gain in status after having been only for those in the know.
Paying a visit to San Sebastian is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Monte Urgull from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and call on more than a few all-new selfies!